Independent Sales Agent
Last Day to Apply: December 31, 2017
Kentucky Farm Bureau seeks goal oriented entrepreneurs with strong commitments to customer service and the communities they serve. Do you have a strong work ethic? Do you have proven track record of quantified achievements? Do you enjoy meeting people and building long-term business relationships?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Pass a Company approved aptitude test or tests.
- Meet all requirements for insurance agent licensing so required by the Commonwealth of Kentucky and Department of Insurance.
- The willingness and ability to successfully solicit new business and provide first rate service/retain existing members of Kentucky Farm Bureau.
- Willingness to be actively involved in the community in which the agency serves.
- Commitment to excellence.
Note: Insurance Agents are NOT employees of Kentucky Farm Bureau. They work as contracted captive agents.