Independent Sales Agent
Last Day to Apply: December 31, 2019
Kentucky Farm Bureau seeks goal oriented entrepreneurs with strong commitments to customer service and the communities they serve. Do you have a strong work ethic? If you’re dedicated, enthusiastic, and have a passion to make sales and build long term relationships, then we invite you to apply today!
What we offer:
- Full backing of Kentucky’s largest property and casualty insurer
- Continuous membership growth since 1961
- Variety of competitive products
- Unlimited income potential
- Comprehensive training to help you succeed
- Sales and marketing support from a top-notch team
- Rated A+ by the A.M. Best Company
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Pass a Company approved aptitude test or tests.
- Meet all requirements for insurance agent licensing so required by the Commonwealth of Kentucky and Department of Insurance.
- The willingness and ability to successfully solicit new business and provide first rate service/retain existing members of Kentucky Farm Bureau.
- Willingness to be actively involved in the community in which the agency serves.
- Commitment to excellence.
Note: Insurance Agents are NOT employees of Kentucky Farm Bureau. They work as contracted captive agents.